Hauppauge Capture version 37227 Release Notes
- Fixed login to Twitch and alerts the Twitch user that two factor authentication needs to be enabled (a new Twitch requirement)
- Fixed issue where changes to the Rocket audio settings required a close and re-open of Hauppauge Capture
- Fixed issue where changes to the Rocket audio settings with Component video were not saved
- Recording file names for the Rocket are now named 'rocket_date_time'
Hauppauge Capture version 37142 Release Notes
- Shows audio status next to video status: input audio format and output audio format
- Audio mixer now has an 'Off' setting, so that 5.1 channel audio can be recorded on HD PVR 2 models which support 5.1 channel audio
- On HD PVR 2, in the Advanced menu, 'HDMI Passthrough EDID' now has three settings: use HD PVR 2, Use TV monitor, Merge TV monitor and HD PVR 2. The default is 'Merge TV monitor and HD PVR 2'. This means the EDID settings presented to the video source will only be the ones supported by both the TV monitor and the HD PVR 2. For example, if your HD PVR 2 can support 5.1 channel audio but your TV monitor cannot, your HD PVR 2 will turn off EDID for 5.1 channel audio.
Hauppauge Capture version 37115 Release Notes
- Updated driver to fix issue on HD PVR 2 / Colossus 2 where there would be no audio on HDMI 2.0 monitors and TV sets
- Fixed issue where snapshot info would get stuck on the screen, rather than reverting back to resolution info.
- Fixed MPEG-1 TS Audio button was hidden
- Fixed issue where HD PVR 2 Video Encoder Latency button wasn't checked.
- Automatically detecting when the audio format changes (e.g. Stereo to AC3 (Dolby Digital) and vice-versa). Previously the app would start in whichever mode was detected at startup, so if the source was set to AC3 (Dolby Digital) after the app was started, or the device turned on after the app was started, you would hear no audio until the app was restarted.
Hauppauge Capture version 37087 Release Notes
- Shows an error if you start recording but file doesn't grow for 30 seconds.
- Fixed installation and run time issues caused by certain anti-virus applications.
- Fixes issues where access to some of the essential Hauppauge Capture folders are blocked by anti-virus applications.
- Changes for HD PVR Pro 60: automatically detecting Controller In vs HDMI Input and showing the UI accordingly
- Added a check when deleting an old config file
- Hiding Skipback button when minutes set to 0 on app startup as well as when the minutes were changed to 0.
- Hide Skipback option on Analog products as it was never working
- Showing Input resolution when switching inputs on Analog products
- Add support to make AnalogRecorder::SignalPresent() work for Baseband products for future use with really seeing if the Analog devices have a signal or not
Hauppauge Capture version 36187 Release Notes
- Adds a reset to default button on the YouTube upload page to wipe out YouTube name and password
- Has updated drivers to fix the security issue on Windows 10 causing drivers not to be enabled
- Removes Ustream from StreamEez
Hauppauge Capture version 35054 Release Notes
New features in the version
- Adds StreamEez for the HD PVR 60
- Videos are now stored in This PC -> Videos -> HauppaugeVideos
- Skipback can now go to 0
- Added Facecam support for Logitech webcams
- Low resource mode can be turned off if you have an i7 CPU and are using Facecam
- Skipback function in the Capture tab so you can record up to 16 hours in the past.
- Adds Facecam to recordings: To turn on the Facecam, go to the Settings tab and select your webcam in the Webcam drop down menu. On slower PCs (slower than an Intel i5), the 'Low resource mode' is turned on.
- Includes FaceCam frame. The setup for frames is in the Settings tab. You can make your own frame too! Just create a png file with a megenta background where you want FaceCam to go, and drop the PNG file in Users -> Public -> Hauppauge Capture -> Effects. It will then show up in the list of frames in the Settings menu.
- StreamEez now supports Twitch API v5
- Adds support for the Hauppauge Chat Cable (adds multi-player chat to recordings and video streams made with the Xbox One and PS4)
- Allows LineIn PC or HD PVR AV In to be the game audio source
- Note: Chat Cable not yet supported in FaceCam mode.
- Better support for HD PVR 'AV In' for use with the Hauppauge Chat Cable
- Renamed HD PVR Line In (Left/Right) to AV In and Line In (PC) to LineIn PC to avoid confusion
- Rocket AV In volume adjustment now works correctly
- Game audio volume slider now enabled while recording on non-Rocket devices. Game slider is now disabled while recording on HD PVR Rocket
- Game slider disabled if no mics are available (since the Mixer can't change the level if there are no microphone's in the PC)
- Fixed microphone mute button not working for Rocket microphone
- Game slider is now disabled while recording on HD PVR Rocket
- Multi Track audio fixes
- Removed the "Line In PC" when webcam mode is enabled (as it's not currently working)
- Increased playback buffer when using LineIn PC to avoid stuttering in the preview
- LineIn PC now able to generate multi-audio-tracks
- LineIn PC hidden on HD PVR Rocket (not currently working)
- Fixed an issue with Mic's not always being listed on StreamEez tab with HD PVR Rocket
- Changed 'web cam' to 'FaceCam' in Advanced settings. Facecam advanced settings now let you specify threads and quality
- Disabling device dropdown when skipback recording is started
- Added new Skipback Record button
- Disable skipback by setting SkipBack Minutes to 0
- Skipback button hidden when MP4 selected
- Fixed some oddities with pressing the skipback button to stop a recording.
- Fixed issue with Mute button on StreamEez tab not working correctly.
- Fixed an issue with M2TS file format
- Added some advanced FaceCam settings to allow the number of threads the encoder uses to be reduced and allows the quality profile to be changed
- New Firmware for HD PVR 60 to fix a text quality issue from certain PC Graphics cards.
- General bug fixes and performance improvements
Bug fixes in this version
- New HD PVR 2 driver (1.6.33232) included to help fix problems when recording at very high bitrates
- Fixes issue with passthrough audio not working on HD PVR 2 Gaming Edition
- HD PVR Rocket will not remux when Mic is set to none or set to the Rocket microphone thereby capturing raw TS output
- Improvements to SkipBack
- Cleaning up temp-x-xxx.ts files which might be left behind
- Fixed issue where video could end up 15 seconds behind live, if signal dropped or HDMI cable was removed
- Fixed issue with record button not working on HD PVR Rocket
- Fixed issue where mute status could get in the wrong state after app restart (from Edit and Capture tabs)
- Fixed issue with USB Mic levels were not set correctly on HD PVR Rocket
- Fixed issue on HD PVR Rocket where it would show "Waiting for HDMI Input" rather than real resolution
- Improvement in webcam mode for HD PVR Rocket
- Fixed issue where HD PVR Rocket might not show video
- Fixed an issue where turning off a DisplayPort monitor while recording could stop the recording from continuing
Comments, questions on this version? Please e-mail us at: email@example.com