- Live video on your PC... plus Video Capture, Edit and Burn!
- Watch live video on your PC screen from video cameras and other analog video sources. Record live video, too!
- Monitor and record still frame and motion video from analog cameras and equipment with S-Video or composite video output
- Record your home video tapes to disc (Note: DVD disc burning software not included)
USB-Live2 Requirements and Packaging
- Minimum: PC with 2.8 GHz single-core or multi-core 1.8 GHz
- Microsoft Windows 10, 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP Service Pack 3
- One free USB 2.0 or 3.0/3.1 port
- Internet connection for software download and activation
- USB-Live2, a high quality video digitizer with S-Video, composite and right and left audio RCA connectors. Uses 4:2:2 video sampling. Includes a 50 cm USB extension cable.
- Removable A/V input connector set
- WinTV v8 (download, with Activation code included)
- Hauppauge Capture (download)
- Quick Installation Guide