Watch TV on your PC, netbook or laptop, in a window or full screen
Watch and record live TV on your PC
Record your favorite TV shows with MPEG-2
- Watch analog TV and listen to FM radio on your PC or laptop! For analog cable TV with a 125 channel cable-ready TV tuner
- View TV in a window or full screen
- Record analog cable TV with the included Hauppauge SoftPVR
- Includes the Hauppauge WinTV application for use with Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP. Use the built-in TV scheduler to record your favorite TV programs
- Works with Windows Media Center too!
- Watch, pause and record analog TV on your Windows Media Center PC!
Watch live TV on your notebook or desktop PC
- Watch TV channels from over-the-air.
- Watch analog TV by connecting to cable TV.
- View in full screen or in a window.
- Remote control and portable antenna included.
Record your favorite TV programs. Record analog TV shows to your computer's hard drive with one click. Use the TV Scheduler as a personal video recorder to record your TV shows daily, weekly, or only once.
NTSC is the analog TV standard in North America.
PAL M and PAL N are the analog TV standards in South America.
Analog TV recordings typically consume 1.5GB of disk space per hour.
- WinTV-USB2-FM USB adapter with cable TV and antenna connection
- Portable antenna*
- Remote control
- USB extension cable
- WinTV installation and utilities software CD-ROM
- Quick installation guide
- Processor Requirements (minimum):
- 2.2 GHz Intel P4 or 1.8 GHz Centrino or equivalent
- 2.8 GHz Intel P4 or Core Duo or equivalent (for analog TV recording with MPEG-2)
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 (32 or 64 bit), Windows Vista (any version), or Windows XP with Service Pack 2
- Available USB 2.0 port
- Graphics with 64MB memory (or greater)
- Sound card
- CD-ROM drive (for software installation)
- TV Standards:
- NTSC analog over-the-air TV (from an antenna) and cable TV
- PAL M analog over-the-air TV
- PAL N analog over-the-air TV