StreamEez: live stream with hardware acceleration!
StreamEez: stream your video gameplay with Twitch, Ustream and YouTube
File name: streameezsetup_1_4_35054.exe
Date: Feb 24, 2017 | File size: 151 MB
New features in this version
- For Twitch users: add your channel name and pause for a commercial break
- For YouTube users: fixes problems with YouTube recording of video streams
- For Ustream users: the login now works again
- Adds an automatic re-connect mode, to re-establish streaming when your Internet connection is momentarily lost
- Adds streaming support for the HD PVR Rocket
To install this version of StreamEez:
- Click on the download link. You will be given an option to Run or Save the file. Click Save to save the file in your Download folder.
- Run this file. It will install the StreamEez-Pro application plus the Windows driver.
- When finished running the update, you will be ask to restart your PC. Restart your PC
- While the PC is restarting, power cycle your StreamEez device to load the new firmware (remove power from the unit for a few seconds and then plug it back in).
- When your PC has rebooted, double click on the StreamEez-Pro icon.
- Under Source (upper left hand corner), make sure it is set to your Hauppauge device.
- If your cables are connected, you should now be able to stream with Twitch, Ustream or YouTube.
Some tips on using StreamEez
Step 1 - basic setup
- Before you change any settings, make sure you are Off Air and the Lock button is unlocked (just click on the button to unlock).
- Choose your Video Source. Xbox One, PS4 and Xbox 360 use HDMI while PS3 normally uses Component.
- Choose your Audio Source. Xbox One, PS4 and Xbox 360 normally use HDMI while PS3 normally uses Line. If you are using a Hauppauge chat cable connected through the LineIn jack on your PC, then choose Line.
- In Quality Profile, the default is High Bandwidth. Depending upon the uplink speed of your Internet service, you may need to change to Medium or Low bandwidth. A laggy or jerky stream means your uplink speed is too low and you need to choose a different Quality Profile.
- If you would like to preview your video in StreamEez, make sure the slider under the preview window is set to 'Normal speed'. You should now see your video in the preview window.
Step 2 - Log in to your streaming service
- Then choose your Stream Service, either Twitch, YouTube or Ustream. ( You must have an account setup with the stream service you wish to use)
- In Channel, select Login. Enter your Login and Password. You will see a message "Gathering credentials" as we check your user name and password.
- Once your user name and password are confirmed, you will see the URL of your stream in the box "Copy stream link". If you click on the words "Copy stream link", the URL will be copied to the clip board.
Step 3 - start streaming
- Leave the Network Connection as the default
- To start streaming, click the red dot next to "Off Air." The indicator should be changed to "On Air" and you will now be streaming live over the Internet!
- Once you are On Air, you cannot change any settings. You need to stop streaming by clicking the green dot next to On Air to stop the stream.
HD PVR 2 Videos