- Processor Requirements (minimum):
- 1.0 GHz Intel P4 or equivalent (for analog cable TV)
- 2.2 GHz Intel P4 or equivalent (for high definition digital TV)
- Microsoft® Windows® 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP with Service Pack 2. WinTV-HVR-1600 is Windows 7 and Vista Premium certified*
Available PCI slot
- Graphics with 64MB memory (or greater)
- Sound card
- DVD or CD writer for burning Video CDs, S-VCDs, or DVDs (optional)
- WinTV-HVR-1600 PCI bus card with analog TV tuner, digital ATSC/QAM TV tuner and hardware MPEG-2 encoder
- Remote Control Including Batteries
- Remote Control / IR Blaster Cable
- WinTV v7 Installation and Utilities Software CD-ROM
- Quick Installation Guide
- TV Standards:
- NTSC Analog Cable or over-the-air TV
- ATSC Digital free over-the-air HDTV
- Clear QAM Digital Cable TV*
Note: Clear QAM is not available in all areas. Please check with your cable operator for Clear QAM availability.
Note: WinTV v7 (included) or Microsoft Windows 7 Media Center required for Clear QAM reception.
- Watch, pause and record analog and digital TV on your PC, in window or full screen. Includes WinTV v7, our TV application.
- Single slot PCI board.
- Connect both analog and digital TV signals at the same time.
- Receive free ATSC HD over-the-air TV or Clear QAM* digital cable TV, up to 1080i format. Record digital TV to disk in the original digital format and quality.
- NTSC analog cable TV 125 channel cable-ready. On-board MPEG-2 encoder allows your PC to run at full speed even when recording analog cable TV.
- Includes IR Blaster to control satellite and cable TV set top boxes.*
Schedule TV recordings with our TV scheduler.