mySmarthome Voice Plug: No hub required, works with Amazon Alexa and Google Home, UL and CE approved
mySmarthome Voice Plug is a smart power plug which connects to your home router with WiFi.
mySmarthome Voice Plug is Alexa and Google Home controlled. "Alexa, switch on Lamp”. "Hey Google, switch off all lights".
mySmarthome Voice Plug also includes iOS and Android apps for automated and timed control so you can create customized schenes.
Wi-Fi Smart Plug
No Hub Required. Connects directly to your home Wi-Fi router.
Plug in your electric device and control it from anywhere! The mySmarthome Voice apps for iOS and Android can turn on and off your Plugs from anywhere.
Hands-free voice control
Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Home Assistant. mySmarthome Voice Plug is a smart plug compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Home, so you can manage electrical devices through your voice. You don’t need to walk to turn on a fan when you’re already in bed. Just say "Hey Google, turn on the bedroom fan".
mySmarthome Voice Plug features:
- Easy to use and install: just plug a device into the Smart Plug and connect the mySmarthome Voice Plug to your Wi-Fi network.
- 120~220 Volt compatible. Can control up to 1800 watts (enough for a small electical heater).
- Two ways to control: use voice commands to turn electric devices on and off. Or use our iOS and Android apps to turn plugs on or off, or create advanced scheduled commands.
- Turn electronics on or off from anywhere with your tablet or smartphone using the free mySmarthome Voice app
- Wi-Fi Smart plug supporting Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
Hands-Free Voice Control
mySmarthome Voice Plug is compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Home. Plug in a light, fan, or other home electric or electronic device, and use your voice to control the device. You don't need to get up to turn off lights when you are already in bed - just say "Alexa turn off all lights" or "Alexa, turn all lights to 50%" to dim all of lights.
Both Alexa and Google allow you to name your devices, so you can say, for example, "Google, turn on the bedroom fan" and only the fan in your bedroom will turn on. Or you can say "Alexa, turn on all fans" and all fans in your home will turn on.
No Hub Required
mySmarthome Voice Plug works with your home Wi-Fi router without the need for a separate hub. And there's no paid subscription service to use mySmarthome Voice Plug.
mSmarthome Voice Plugs can also be controlled from your smartphone or tablet. Download our mySmarthome app from the Apple or Google app stores, and you can control mySmarthome Voice Plugs right from the app! Turn the plug on or off when you're away. Or set a timer to turn on electric devices at a predetermined time (for example: turn on a fan everyday at noon, and run for one hour).
Installation is simple: there is a three step installation which is similar to connecting an Alexa or Google Home device to your Wi-Fi network. Once you're connected to your home Wi-Fi network, just add the device, give it a name and start controlling it with your voice!
mySmarthome Voice app for iOS and Android
Scenes: Appear at Home While You’re Away
In addition to voice control, mySmarthome Voice Plug also comes with the Hauppauge mySmarthome Voice app for iOS and Android. The Hauppauge mySmarthome Voice app supports scenes that will switch off and switch on your mySmarthome Voice Plugs while you are away.
Two ready-to-go scenes include sunset/sunrise, which will turn on a mySmarthome Voice Plug at night and off during the day. Activate the sunrise and sunset scenes and the mySmarthome Voice Plug will automatically turn electric devices OFF and ON to give the appearance that someone is at home. mySmarthome Voice scenes makes your home more secure!
Scenes can be set on your Wi-Fi connected iOS or Android device, and are saved in the cloud so the scene will work even when you're phone or tablet is turned off.
With the mySmarthome Voice app, you can:
- Name your mySmarthome Voice Plug: 'bedroom fan', 'air conditioner', 'kitchen heater'. Then use Amazon Alexa or Google Home to control the mySmarthome Voice Bulb: “Alexa, turn on the kitchen heater” “Google, turn on the bedroom fan”.
- Create groups and give them a name to make it easy to control. Example: “Alexa, turn on fans” and all the fans in your house will turn on.
- Manual control: use the app to turn the Bulb on or off when you are not at home. Manual control works even if you are thousands of miles from your home.
- Scheduled control: create a schedule to turn on lights for security and personal protection.
mySmarthome Voice model numbers
mySmarthome Voice Plug, two pack: 01675
mySmarthome Voice Bulb, two pack: 01661