Support: USB-Live2 and WinTV-USB2-FM
Latest USB-Live2 applications
Note: If you have run HCWCLEAR, you must reboot your PC and leave the WinTV-USB Live 2 installed. After a reboot you will see the Found New Hardware Wizard installation message, hit Cancel. then continue below.
Hauppauge Capture SD version 33216
Date: September 18, 2015
- Click the download button and save Hauppauge Capture to your PC (do not select 'Run')
- Once Hauppauge Capture is downloaded, run the Hauppauge Capture installation
- After installation, you will be asked to reboot your PC. Please reboot.
- Once your PC is rebooted, you will see the Hauppauge Capture icon on your Windows desktop. Run it. No other setup is needed.
Comments, questions on this version? Please e-mail us at: email@example.com
A valid WinTV v8 or WinTV v7 application CD-ROM or a WinTV v8 installation code will be needed to install this WinTV v8 version. If you do not have your original WinTV CD-ROM but would like to update to WinTV v8, you can purchase a new WinTV v8 CD on the Hauppauge webstore for $9.95. This can then be used to activate WinTV v8.
If you have a WinTV v8 or WinTV v7.2 CD-ROM with Extend, the latest version of WinTV v8 with Extend will also be installed.
WinTV v8 application and TV tuner driver download package
File name: wintv8setup_34117.exe
File size: 153.7 MB
To install the latest driver:
Leave your WinTV-HVR plugged into your PC. Follow the following steps:
- Download the WinTV-HVR driver update
- Unzip this file to a directory you will remember, such as WINTV. It will create a new folder. To install, open the folder.
- Run HCWDRIVERINSTALL.EXE.
- This will install the WinTV-HVR base driver. At the completion of the driver install you should see a message which says Drivers have been updated successfully.
None at this time.
None at this time.
Third Party Applications
Stream your live video, video + screen, or screen-only along with your audio to viewers via the public Internet.
Yes. Please see the following pictures to set the input source on the USB-Live2. Also, the audio needs to be routed from your microphone or other audio source to the "Line in" jack on your PC.
Currently, while you can bring video from USB-Live-2 into the Media Live Encoder, audio from USB-Live-2 is not supported.
This is the Adobe Flash Live Media Encoder main menu
Click the "wrench" icon next to the Hauppauge device.Then click the tab marked "Crossbar" and click "Input". You will see a list of video input sources which USB-Live-2 has. Set the input source to the one you want to use.
Prodinfo: get information on your Hauppauge TV tuner
Prodinfo.exe is a program you can run which will extract information about the WinTV product you have installed such as model and serial number, MAC address, revision, and features which can be used to identify the exact model of your product. The driver for the device must be installed in order to run Prodinfo.exe
HCWClear: remove the Hauppauge driver and applications from your PC
HCWCLEAR.exe is a program you run to remove all driver and files that were installed with the installation of the Wintv program.