USB-Live2: USB video capture, display and DVD burning for your Windows PC
Watch, capture or record live video from your VCR, camcorder or industrial video camera! USB-Live2 connects to any S-Video or composite video source and brings the video into your PC over USB.
Use USB-Live2 to convert your home video tapes into DVDs! USB-Live2 connects to any S-Video or composite video source and brings the video into your PC over USB. Plug the USB-Live2 into the USB port on your PC, plug the S-Video or composite video cables into your medical, industrial camera, VCR or analog video camera and you're ready to record analog video into your PC. USB-Live2 creates MPEG-2 video files, which can be burnt onto DVD or CD discs.
Xsplit and the Adobe Media Encoder can receive video from USB-Live2 for live streaming or over the Internet.
Add video clips to your web site: Creative webmasters can incorporate still frame highlights or motion video clips on their web sites!
Use USB-Live2 for desktop publishing: With our WinTV SnapShot function, you can quickly save JPEG images from your video camera.
USB-Live2 is the easiest way to record your old VHS video tapes
USB-Live2 is an external device which connects your VCR, camcorder or video camera to your PC or laptop. Plug the USB-Live2 into the USB port on your PC, plug the S-Video or composite video cables into your VCR or camcorder and you're ready to record your old video tapes to your PC.
USB-Live2 digitizes video using high quality 4:2:2 video sampling at up to 720p for the best analog video quality.
For Linux too
Hauppauge provides a PPA for Ubuntu to make the driver installation easier. Note: only a Linux driver is provided. We do not provide a Linux application with USB-Live2. See www.hauppauge.com/linux
USB-Live 2 Features
Record video from analog video sources
USB-Live2 has analog video recording plus live video preview Use USB-Live2 to record your home video tapes, and to archive them on a DVD disk (disk burning software is not included).
USB-Live2 can be used in medical and industrial applications: connect to cameras and other instruments to record still or motion videos.
USB-Live2 has both Windows and Linux drivers. We also can provide a Windows API so you can develop your own video capture or video monitoring application.
Removable A/V cables makes it easy to connect
Leave the USB-Live 2 cables connected to your A/V source while moving the USB-Live2 to a different computer. The A/V cable set attaches to USB-Live2 with a secure latching connector.
USB-Live2 supports video up to 720p (NTSC sources) with S-Video, composite video and stereo audio.
Additional removable A/V cables are available from the Hauppauge webstore.
WinTV v10 and Hauppauge Capture are included
- Hauppauge Capture is the all-in-one recording, trimming and uploading app. Hauppauge Capture gives you timed recording, YouTube upload and stream (YouTube Live streaming and Twitch).
- Includes Hauppauge's WinTV v10 application with built-in scheduled video recording, so you can record videos and upload to YouTube. USB-Live2 attaches to Windows based laptop and desktop PCs for recording and streaming
- Hauppauge Capture and WinTV v10 are compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, 8 and Windows 7 (all versions).
USB-Live2 has a complete set of great features
Support for Windows and Linux (Ubuntu)
Full 720x480 live video and recording (NTSC)
Indicator LEDs showing that USB-Live2 is powered on and a video signal is present
Snap and print stills from whatever you're watching (BMP and JPEG supported)
Record video clips from your camcorder or VCR to create your own high-impact presentations
WinTV v10 and Hauppauge Capture are included
Model 00610: USB-Live2 with Hauppauge Capture and the WinTV v10 applications.
Hauppauge Capture can be used to record videos, while the WinTV v10 application can be used for timed recording and full screen video monitoring. Compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7 and Windows Vista and Windows XP (service pack 2).
- Video digitizer: 720x480 for NTSC, 720x576 for PAL video sources
- Video source: S-Video or composite video
- Audio input: left and right stereo audio
- 50cm USB cable
- Video capture format using WinTV v7: MPEG-2
- Image capture format using WinTV v7: JPEG, BMP
- PC with 2.8 GHz single-core or multi-core 1.8GHz.
- Microsoft® Windows® 10, 8, 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP (service pack 2)
- USB 2.0 port
- Internet connection for software download and activation
Third Party applications
Stream your live video, video + screen, or screen-only along with your audio to viewers via the public Internet.