- IR launch fixed
- Colossus now supported
- EPG update: added 6 hour, so now you can choose 6 hour or 12 hour updates
- Fixed issue with HVR-9xx (65xxx) models not being detected.
- EPG Update is done in the background when you have 2 or more tuners
- Added logging number of EPG Events in database by channel before EPG Update (ATSC only) and logging number of EPG events in database by channel after EPG Update (Worldwide) to help with Tech Support diagnosis.
- If the built in logging shows no Events were added to the database, you can add very extended logging via
This will create epg.txt
- Added logging the end file size of the slip buffer used during EPG Update (so you could see if say there was no signal) "EPG Updater file at end of update was: 24Mb"
- Now do not delete old listings on EPG Update on ATSC channels.
- Fix an issue if WinTV-quadHD USB has been incorrectly programmed with both halves of the card having the same serial number, only half the board was working.
- Fixed an issue where only one recording would happen on HVR-22xx or NOVA-T-500
- Fixed some missing 32-bit drivers (Driver10,73,85,95,E5,F9 and 89)
- Max 'recording padding' changed to 15 minutes (from 10 minutes)
- TVServer will now keep trying to get the description for events that don't have one even after we've stored the event without it's description
- Check for Software update option hidden on North American products
- Check for Software update renamed check for tuning updates on DVB products
- Fixed an issue Now/Next wasn't being enable in Italy (installer bug)
- Fixed issue where no audio would be hear from LiveTV until a track was selected, if prefered audio language was english and only track available was Spanish
- Hiding Check for Updated software
- Showing "Check for Tuning Updates" on DVB products only.
- Changing the EPG Update time, no longer requires TVServer to be restarted to apply.
- ATSC epg data now wrapped in database with language tag, so Season recording now works
- Fixed season record not showing correct time in the UI in the US.
- Added option to Automatically update EPG or not overnight. Default Enabled for North America, Disabled for DVB.
- Fixed an issue where EPG data should show 10:59 when it was on at 11:00 due to the way broadcasters calculated leap seconds. Now rounding up from say 10:59.58 automatically to 11:00
- EPG collection performance improvements
- Fixed settings screen to allow for longer translations
- Tweaked TV Guide screen to allow for longer translations
- HVR-22xx and WinTV-NOVA-T-500 now counted as dual tuners for PIP mode
- Time picker in TV Guide wider for regions where AM/PM picked is used
- Now/Next being collected in Italy as EPG data
- Updated hcw85bda driver 1_59_37308
- Fixed issue where WinTV Extend wouldn't get installed on quadHD with a WinTV v10 with Extend Activation Code
- Fixed issue in last internal build where Wait time was 8000ms per mux not 2000ms.
- Collecting Now/Next data when region is Italy, ignoring it in all other countries.
- Fixed Update EPG settings buttons overlapping the date.
- Fixed issue with Season recordings not showing the correct time outside of countries with the same time as UTC.
- Fixed issue checking for Update
- Fixed issue would mention WinTV v8.5 when checking for Update
- Fixed issue where some EPG could end up not being stored in the database after being collected
- Changed default time to collect EPG data for ATSC from 30 to 45. We can look to reduce this later if required.
- Moved EPG Update settings into TV Guide Window
- Moved EPG Update post action to Advanced Tab
- Showing Activation Code and pairing info on main General Settings tab
- Moved location Activation Code is stored in registry to survive hcwclear so Activation code is still remembered even after HCWclear.
Comments, questions on this version? Please e-mail us at: email@example.com